- Nengi Omuku, Day dreamers ii
- Nengi Omuku, Daydreamers I, 2018
- Nengi Omuku, Daydreamers III, 2018
- Nengi Omuku, Sons of night 2
- Nengi Omuku, Sons of night 3
- Nengi Omuku, Sons of night I, 2018
- Olumide Onadipe, Running Steps, 2017
- Olumide Onadipe, Crowd Commotion, 2016-2017
- Olumide Onadipe, Lean on Me, 2015
- Ngozi Omeje, Unbooked, 2018
SMO Contemporary Art presents inBETWEEN, a collection of works by Nengi Omuku, Ngozi Omeje and Olumide Onadipe, three cutting edge contemporary artists from Nigeria, at the START Art Fair for emerging talent, hosted by the Saatchi Gallery in London.
We are proud to represent Africa with inBETWEEN, a showcase highlighting the socio-political and emotional state of Africa’s youth, who often find themselves "inbetween", whether waiting for admission to school, yearning to travel, searching for employment, or inbetween racial, ethnic, or gender divides at the margins of society and stereotypic consciousness.